A preparation course for exam candidates re sitting the RNZCGP
GPEP clinical exam or who are required to sit the GPEP clinical exam as part of
their vocational training pathway.
The course will be offered online via Learning Zone and will
consist of the following:
a) Online Learning Module
Have access to an online learning module with the following
- Resources and learning activities focussing on communication and consultation strategies, management and cultural competence
- Online forum with fortnightly topics facilitated by an experienced Medical Educator
Cost: $250 + GST
Start Date: Access From 6th
b) Consultation Video review (optional)
An opportunity to video one of your consultations and have it reviewed by a medical educator who will provide detailed feedback either via phone or video conference.
Cost: $180 + GST per video
Start Date: tbc
Note: This is optional for candidates already enrolled in SIP 2017. if you choose to have a video reviewed once the programme begins, you will be sent a separate invoice.
If you have any questions about any of the above please contact GPEP2@rnzcgp.org.nz
SIP Terms and Conditions
For registering for this programme I declare that:
- I understand that work completed during the SIP, exam results and GPEP modules will be forwarded to medical educators and clinical leaders.
- I give permission for my previous exam results and assessment material to be shared with the programme educators.
- I understand that I am responsible for applying for the GPEP exam/s event separate to this event.