Fees and requirements for enrolling in the DRHM training programme
To enrol in the DRHM programme, you must have:
- Completed two postgraduate years in rotating hospital runs or equivalent experience
- General registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
- Certificate of Professional Status from the Medical Council of New Zealand
- New Zealand citizenship or permanent resident visa
- Two clinical referee reports detailing recent medical experience
- Completed six runs of hospital specialties
As a New Zealand citizen or permanent visa holder, your DRHM programme fees will be funded by Health Workforce New Zealand.
For more information on this, please read the DRHM Fellowship regulations and Training Programme Handbook.
* Part time in relation to DRHM programme fee is defined as less than 3.5 days per week or overall less than 36.4 weeks per year (7/10)