Medical Centre Manager, Full-time | South Auckland
14 September 2017 | ID: 5087
We have an opening in our Mangere medical centre to lead the team to provide the best health care services in the locality!
If you're keen to be involved in Model of Care innovations this is the role for you! This operational focused role includes facilitating the day to day running and management of the centre and an X Ray unit.
You will bring to the role:
- Prior experience in Practice Management
- Understanding of Accreditation/Quality improvement
- Understanding of primary care funding mechanisms
- Working knowledge of MedTech 32 and MS office
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to delegate and direct others in a positive and sensitive way.
- Have financial management or accounting skills
In return we will provide a supportive and positive working environment, this is a great opportunity to further develop your career.