9 March 2017 | Permanent, full-time
• Join our collaborative and supportive team
• Bright, central Wellington office with harbour views
• Professional development opportunities
The College is a professional membership organisation which works to strengthen the professionalism and practice of its members. The College provides education, assessment, quality and support services for general practitioners and rural hospital medicine; and represents its members by providing advice and expertise to government and within the wider health sector.
The College delivers the General Practice Education Programme (GPEP) and runs the Division Rural Hospital Medicine (DRHM) vocational training programme. The Learning Coordinator will provide a variety of administrative support and coordination services to support these programmes. A key component of the role will involve undertaking and implementing processes to support the annual recruitment and on-boarding of registrars onto the GPEP programme.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• A strong customer service orientation
• An ability to manage competing demands in a busy environment
• Strong communication skills
• Strong technology skills, including the MS office suite
• An ability and willingness to own processes
In addition, project coordination skills would be an advantage.
In return, the College offers some great incentives for staff, including a generous contribution towards wellness initiatives of your choosing; training and development opportunities and social activities that take place throughout the year.
Download the job description.