Practices will shortly be sent the draft CORNERSTONE® General Practice module
Helpful feedback for the Quality team
When providing feedback on the draft CORNERSTONE® General Practice module, it would be helpful to consider:
- Are there indicators or criteria that are unclear?
- Is the required evidence easy to understand?
- Are there any additional training needs that should be compulsory?
- Does the guidance help you understand the criteria and required evidence?
- Are there any additional references that would be helpful to include?
- Are there indicators or criteria that would fit better in the Foundation Standard module, or the CORNERSTONE® Continuous Quality Improvement module?
- Are there indicators or criteria you feel should be taken out?
The easiest way to provide feedback is to download the Draft General Practice module
, add comments and suggestions to the document and send it to email@example.com
. Alternatively, you can email us your comments and suggestions.
If you have any questions about the project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org