Medical Officer | Hamilton
8/10/2019 | ID: 002386
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Medical Officer to join our team on a 0.8 FTE to full-time basis. In this role you will be part of the team providing specialist palliative care to patients and their family/whanau within our In-Patient Unit and in the Waikato community.
As a part of the Medical team, you will be integral in the provision of leading edge, patient focused palliative care.
To be the right fit for this role and our organisation you would bring:
• Experience in palliative care
• Ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team
• Emotional maturity and resilience
• A passion for supporting palliative patients, their family/whanau and caregivers
• Current full NZ driver’s license
• A current Annual NZ Practising Certificate
• Current Medical Protection Insurance
• A post graduate qualification in Palliative Care
• Vocational registration in an allied field, such as General Practice
Name: Kate Bond