The Hawkes Bay Faculty would like to invite Faculty members to its Annual General Meeting and dinner on Wednesday, 21 October at Black Barn to decompress from a crazy year and celebrate a job well done.
6pm - 6.45pm: AGM (please arrive in good time for a prompt start)
6.45pm - 7.30pm: Drinks (cash bar)
7.30pm onwards: Dinner
Please note these times are subject to change. More information to follow.
Free to College members (registrars included). For those who are non-College GPs and SMOs who would like to attend, the price of the meal is $56.00.
OUTLINE OF AGM
- Report from the Chair (Kerryn)
- Financial report (Tim)
- GPEP report (Kiri)
- Update from PHO Board members (Nicky/Darran)
- Te Matau a Maui Health Trust (David)
- Acknowledgement of New Fellows (Kerryn)
- Election of Faculty members. A new registrar representative is required. If you would like to join the team we will find a role for you.
- General business. Note, all items for discussion must be on the agenda. So please if you have an issue you wish to be discussed notify secretary Nicola McKendrey at email@example.com so it can be added to the agenda prior to the meeting.
If you have already RSVP'd via the Hawkes Bay Faculty facebook page to the meeting and dinner, thank you.