Continuous Quality Improvement assessor criteria
The Cornerstone Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) module was developed to encourage practices to become Cornerstone accredited, and to engage in cycles of positive change and reflective practice.
Through the CQI module, practices can demonstrate their work toward improving healthcare outcomes for their enrolled and geographic populations, by participating in a structured quality improvement project.
This module will be assessed via an online submission of the project by the practice.
CQI module assessor eligibility criteria:
Become an assessor
- An understanding quality programmes
- Experience in the primary health sector.
- Practice experience and knowledge about general practice, structures, and functions of the general practice team.
- A strong understanding of Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
- Interest, experience, and/or qualifications in quality improvement.
- Availability to attend training days in Auckland, Wellington, or Christchurch (other centres by demand).
- Ability to complete ongoing assessor training as required by the College, to maintain competence and knowledge of the CQI module.