COVID-19 risk matrix
Now that COVID-19 is endemic the community, we’ve retired the risk matrix.
These principles will continue to be important:
- mask use in general practices to be encouraged
- triaging patients with respiratory symptoms
- where possible or practical some sort of separation needs to be in place within GP waiting rooms, separating those with respiratory symptoms
- infection control should be under regular review
- ventilation and aeration of consult and waiting rooms is important and there should be consideration given to the ongoing use of HEPA filters (opens to PDF).