We hope to see you at GP22: the Conference for General Practice, our annual chance to strengthen community medicine and connect with each other so that we can unify and strive ahead.
GP22 is also a place for learning, developing, and growing your knowledge. We’ll upload CME credits to your continuing professional development (CPD) programme on your behalf.
If you attend 2.5 days of the conference, you’ll receive 16.5 CME points towards your CPD (or 6 each full-day and 4.5 for the half-day).
We know the triennium 9 requirements are modified and adding CME points is optional, but we still think it’s great to keep a record of your learning. You’ll be able to reflect on your conference attendance and the many topics, speakers and connections you made.
A refreshed and easy-to-use CPD platform and programme is coming this year
We’ve heard you – using our current CPD can be tricky, and we’ve been working hard to put together a refreshed programme within a modern tool. You can expect to see this later this year.
Te Whanake (to grow, spring up, develop) will deliver:
- a mobile friendly tool that lets you record your learning on-the-go when it suits you
- a tool that gives you a snapshot of how you’re tracking at any point during your CPD programme
- easy to set goals that support and target your learning
- annual conversations with a trusted peer that help cement and reinforce learning that you have done over the year, as well as helping you set goals for the upcoming year
- a higher focus placed on cultural safety and health equity – a new category to replace the cultural competence category.
Note: mandatory audits removed from the programme requirements.
Come and talk to us at GP22
Our Membership and Professional Development team will be at the College stand at GP22 available to show you what your new CPD will look like and chat to you about this great step forward.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact our Membership and Professional Development team.
GP22 early bird tickets are on sale until 17 June so get yours today and make sure of the discounted rate. Register on our conference website.