Our final quality standards need to meet the quality needs of practices and to achieve this, we’re piloting drafts of all modules and inviting feedback before they’re finalised.
I’m pleased to confirm 40 practices have agreed to pilot the draft Foundation Standard module, and we’re now inviting practices to pilot the draft Teaching Practice module.
If the pilot isn’t for you, we’d still like to get your comments on the draft Teaching Practice module. Please send any feedback to email@example.com.
Participate in the Teaching Practice pilot
The Teaching Practice module pilot will run four to six-months and we’ve developed a couple of resources to help you decide if this pilot is an option for your practice:
• This flowchart will confirm if your practice is eligible to participate in this pilot.
• FAQs are located on our project webpage
If your practice is interested in participating in the pilot, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 7 June 2019.
Helpful feedback for the Quality team
When providing feedback on the draft Teaching Practice module, it would be helpful to consider:
- Are there indicators or criteria that are unclear?
- Is the required evidence easy to understand?
- Are there any additional training needs that should be compulsory?
- Does the guidance help you understand the criteria and required evidence?
- Are there any additional references that would be helpful to include?
- Are there indicators or criteria that would fit better in the Foundation Standard module, CORNERSTONE® Continuous Quality Improvement module, or CORNERSTONE® General Practice module?
- Are there indicators or criteria you feel should be taken out?
The easiest way to provide feedback is to download the draft Teaching Practice module, add comments to the document, and email it to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can email us your feedback without adding comments to the document itself.
Modules being piloted
We’re inviting practices to test all our new modules. Here’s what we’ll be piloting:
Further modules will be added at a later date.
We have a project webpage on the College website which includes an overview of the project, FAQs, links to previous updates, and the latest information.
If you have any questions about the project or the pilot, please email firstname.lastname@example.org