Our final quality standards need to meet the quality needs of practices and to achieve this, we’re piloting drafts of all modules and inviting feedback before they’re finalised.
The Foundation Standard and CORNERSTONE® Teaching Practice module pilots are underway and we’re now inviting practices to pilot the draft CORNERSTONE® General Practice module – one of the practice chosen modules that makes up CORNERSTONE® accreditation.
To achieve CORNERSTONE® accreditation, practices will need to be accredited against the Foundation Standard module, the Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) module and a practice chosen module.
Participate in the General Practice pilot
The Teaching Practice module pilot will run four to six-months and we’ve developed a couple of resources to help you decide if this pilot is an option for your practice:
If your practice is interested in participating in the pilot, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 7 June 2019.
Helpful feedback for the Quality team
When providing feedback on the draft Teaching Practice module, it would be helpful to consider:
- Are there indicators or criteria that are unclear?
- Is the required evidence easy to understand?
- Are there any additional training needs that should be compulsory?
- Does the guidance help you understand the criteria and required evidence?
- Are there any additional references that would be helpful to include?
- Are there indicators or criteria that would fit better in the Foundation Standard module, CORNERSTONE® Continuous Quality Improvement module, or CORNERSTONE® General Practice module?
- Are there indicators or criteria you feel should be taken out?
The easiest way to provide feedback is to download the draft Teaching Practice module, add comments to the document, and email it to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can email us your feedback without adding comments to the document itself.
Modules being piloted
We’re inviting practices to test all our new modules. Here’s what we’ll be piloting:
Further modules will be added at a later date.
See our project webpage for an overview of the project, FAQs, links to previous updates, and the latest information.
If you have any questions about the project or the pilot, please email firstname.lastname@example.org