The CORNERSTONE® Teaching Practice pilot is coming to an end 1 October 2019. Thank you to practices who've participated, especially through the busy winter period and during a measles outbreak. We’ve collected over 600 pieces of feedback which will help us to finalise our new College Quality Standards.
We’ve created a pilot assessment process flowchart to help practices prepare for the assessment – if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpful feedback for the Quality team
If the pilot isn’t for you, we’d still like to get your comments. When providing feedback on the draft Foundation Standard module, it would be helpful to consider:
- Are there indicators or criteria that are unclear? Is the required evidence easy to understand?\
- Are there any additional training needs that should be compulsory?
- Does the guidance help you understand the criteria and required evidence?
- Are there any additional references that would be helpful to include?
- Are there indicators or criteria that would fit better in the Foundation Standard module, CORNERSTONE® Continuous Quality Improvement module, or CORNERSTONE® General Practice module?
- Are there indicators or criteria you feel should be taken out?
The easiest way to provide feedback is to download the CORNERSTONE® Teaching Practice module, add comments and suggestions to the document and send it to email@example.com
z. Alternatively, you can email us your comments and suggestions.
If you have any questions about the project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org