1. To open an idicator and access the assessment information, click on the arrow next to the relevant indicator.
2. An alternative is to click the "Expand all" button which will open up all of the indicators in that section.
To collapse all Indicators, click the arrow next to expand all and then click "Collapse All" which will close all of the indicators in that section.
3. To upload evidence for the criterion in the Indicator, click the paper clip symbol to the left of the criterion.
4. A window will open where you can choose to 'Upload new evidence' or 'Use existing evidence'. Initially it is likely you will need to upload new evidence until your library of evidence starts to build up.
5. To upload new evidence, click the button and another window will open where you can upload the evidence.
i. Click the 'Upload' button to find your proposed attachment from your local drive.
ii. Give the file a name, and wait until the upload button indicates the upload was successful.
iii. After it has uploaded, click the 'Add Evidence to Criterion' button.
6. Repeat this step as necessary to load your evidence. After new evidence has been uploaded, the evidence will be listed, see example below.
7. To use existing evidence that has previously been downloaded in QA2QI, click the 'Use existing evidence' button. A window will open listing evidence loaded previously.
8. To find relevant evidence there is a search box to search. Enter the name of the evidence.
9. Click the check box next to the relevant evidence and then click 'Use Selected Evidence'
10. To complete the upload of evidence for the relevant criterion, it must be saved.
11. The evidence will then be listed in the 'Evidence' column
12. Once a comment, and/or any evidence has been uploaded, the self assessment also needs to be set to 'Met', or 'Partially Met' from the drop down list in the 'Self Assessment' column in order for evidence to be submitted. Setting it to 'Not Met'
will not allow the indicator to reach 100%.
13. The completion bar should fill upon completion of self assessment for the criterion. Note, for the criterion to be completed and the completion bar to fill, there must be something entered into the comments box and/or some evidence uploaded.
Don't forget to regularly save your assessment activity!