We looked at indicator 29 of the 2016 Aiming for Excellence standard The practice has evidence of organisational planning
- planning, including setting and delivering on strategic and clinical goals
- leadership strategies to empower practices to deliver on quality improvement activities
- how this indicator supports clinical effectiveness in your practice
- the criteria that must be met to satisfy the indicator
- what assessors look for when reviewing your self-assessment documentation and during their assessment visits
- some of the best practice we’ve seen across New Zealand
- some of the resources available to support you.
- Read an example quality plan (PDF, Word)
We'll also be adding an example of a strategic plan to this page over the next few weeks.