Find out more about our webinar on Indicator 19 of the 2016 Aiming for Excellence Standard.
About this webinar
We held a webinar looking at Indicator 19: The practice team is committed to ensuring health and safety in the workplace. This aligns with Indicator 20 in the 2011–2014 standard.
This is our second webinar, aimed at providing more support and guidance from the College to our members and staff in practices. This support is aimed at your practice either becoming CORNERSTONE® accredited or maintaining your accreditation.
- key components of an effective health and safety system
- health and safety leadership and responsibilities of those in leadership positions
- worker engagement and participation
- the Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substances) Regulations 2017
- the indicator's two criteria (compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and a designated health and safety coordinator)
- what assessors look for when reviewing your self-assessment documentation and during their assessment visits
- some of the resources available to support you