Indicator 23 of the 2016 Aiming for Excellence Standard
About this webinar
Distinguished Fellow Dr Steven Lillis hosted a webinar looking at Indicator 23 in the Aiming for Excellence 2016 quality standard. The webinar aligns with Indicator 24 in the Aiming for Excellence 2011-14 quality standard.
This was our fourth webinar aimed at providing more support and guidance from the College to our members and staff in practices.
This support is aimed at your practice either becoming CORNERSTONE® accredited or maintaining your accreditation. In our webinar series, you’ll be able to hear from and speak to experts from the comfort of your own practice.
- The nature of complex information within the general practice context
- Communicating with the patient in a timely and meaningful manner
- A sample of issues that can result from poor testing processes
- Thoughts and suggestions as to how to make testing safer
- Some of the resources that are available to support you
You can read the indicators in full in the Aiming for Excellence standard.
Dr Steven Lillis graduated from The University of Auckland's School of Medical and soon found his home in general practice.
He has lived and worked in Hamilton as a GP for more than 25 years. He now works part-time for the Medical Council of New Zealand as their Medical Advisor.
Steven has a Masters of General Practice from Otago University and a PhD in mental health.