As a membership organisation, your subscription is the fuel that accelerates the College, your learning and ultimately general practice.
Breakdown of fees
Your fees include:
- Base subscription for national activities
- Faculty levy
- Research and Education Charitable Trust levy
Your category of membership and employment status form your subscription. These are all laid out in the Membership Subscription Categories and Fees (current to 31 March 2019).
Take a look at our membership benefits to see the top eight benefits of subscribing to the College.
In April all members will automatically receive an email with a subscription invoice attached. Members can view and pay their invoices by going to the My Invoices section of their member dashboard. Other payment options include:
- Using this Direct Debit Authority Form to set up a direct debit or change the bank account you pay from.
- Paying via internet banking, ANZ account: 01 0564 0047568 00 (remember to add your College ID number as a reference).
- Paying by credit card over the phone, call us on 04 496-5999 and ask to speak to the Finance team.
Some members claim the subscription as a business expense. Please note that new members will be charged for a part-year until the next annual subscription round.
Careers change like the turn of the seasons; maybe you have reduced your hours, are parenting full time or perhaps just retired or living overseas.
Remember to inform of us of any changes of circumstances using either the Member or Associate form or the Fellow (or non-Fellow enrolled in CPD) form.
The College values Fellows that have offered a lifetime of service by offering life membership to those over 65 years of age who have been a Fellow in Good Financial Standing with the College for more than 30 years.
As a lifetime Fellow, you will not be required to pay subscriptions fees to the College, yet you will keep all the duties, rights and privileges of being a member.
If you or a colleague meets these criteria, contact us now to become a life Member: email@example.com