General Practitioner | Christchurch
25/07/2022 | ID: 006202
As the largest independent private healthcare group in New Zealand, making an impact for those who need it most is more than what we do – it's why we exist, and right now, we need passionate doctors.
New Brighton Medical Centre is looking for a GP to work either in a part-time capacity permanently (20-30 hours a week) or a GP to work as a Locum (we offer flexibility around your availability).
What you need to succeed in this role
• Current registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
• GP Fellowship is preferred but not essential, we will also consider GPEP3 candidates
• Minimum of 3 years experience post-graduation
• Current Medical Indemnity Insurance
• Current ACLS certificate
• Someone who is committed to the principles of health equity and cultural competency and who is able to demonstrate an understanding of Maori tikanga and kawa and Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
Please send an e-mail to Carlos.firstname.lastname@example.org
Name: Carlos Jimenez
Phone: +64 27 233 7015