The College has a responsibility to moderate the Foundation Standard assessment process.
What is involved in Foundation Standard moderation?
- ensuring consistency in criteria interpretation
- ensuring consistency in what is accepted as adequate supporting evidence
- enabling “best practice” to be identified and shared.
The moderation processes used by the College includes:
- reviewing randomly selected assessments; and/or
- analysis of evidence that supports a criterion, or group of criteria, across PHOs/practices.