GP Vacancy | Hamilton
10/10/2019 | ID: 002401
Hours - flexible, up to full-time
We are offering an exciting opportunity to join our growing practice.
Excellent team environment. CORNERSTONE® accredited and well resourced. Located in central Hamilton.
We can offer you:
• Modern rooms
• Undergoing accreditation for being a teaching practice.
• Growing diverse patient population
• Varied, interesting work including cosmetic work
New Premises being built in 2020. New building has onsite pharmacy, x-ray and the practice is co located with physiotherapy, USS/MRI and a Ear clinic.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
• FRNZCGP, working towards it, or;
• GPEP 2 with general practice experience
• Committed to quality care
Culturally sensitive and good communication skills.
This may suit you if you have Hindi, Punjabi or Urdu speaking skills as we have a large Indian population base.
This position falls under the Vulnerable Children's Act 2014 and police and safety checks will apply.
Name: Jyoti Maharaj