GP Clinical Lead | Gisborne
9/10/2019 | ID: 002396
Permanent, salaried position
Car, subsidised accommodation
This is an opportunity to make a real contribution with your skills and leadership. Enjoy a beautiful coastal setting and experience our unique Ngati Porou hospitality and culture. NPH requires a GP or rural generalist to work as part of a team of four doctors on the East Coast. We seek applicants with a strong interest in rural, whanau-centred, primary health care and to work in our small rural hospital.
This position includes after-hours/on call responsibilities at Te Puia Springs Hospital, GP work at our CORNERSTONE®-accredited clinics and involvement in our programme of work to improve health on the Coast.
• Registration with NZ Medical Council
• General practice experience, vocational registration
• Clinical leadership experience
• Prime training or equivalent
• Experience in a Maori or rural environment
Name: Bobbie Cameron