GPs needed | Auckland
4/10/2021 | ID: 005188
Bring your expertise, your knowledge and your skills to make a difference around the way we approach our mahi to promote and protect the health and wellbeing of all people living in Tamaki Makaurau.
• Right now, we are living through a chapter in history.
• This is your chance to influence how the COVID-19 story ends
• Full-time or part-time (minimum 3 consecutive days)
• You could be a fixed term employee or Independent Contractor - until June 2022.
• Rostered over 7 days, 8-10 hour days (outbreaks could require longer hours)
• Non-patient facing role. Immediate start.
• Greenlane Clinical Centre Location with parking onsite
For more information about this role please contact Ankie Crosbie, Logistics Manager by emailing AnkieC@adhb.govt.nz
If you have any queries about this opportunity or accessibility or technical issues with the online process, please contact (Emma), Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph 021 571192 quoting GRE0032.
Name: Ankie Crosbie